Friday, August 27, 2010

Vacation all I ever wanted...


I found a website today that tells me when all of my vacances will be.

Since I am teaching in the Versailles region, I am in Zone C.



Zone C: School Year 2010 - 2011

School Year BeginsWednesday 2 September 2010
Half Term (Toussaint) Saturday 23 October 2010
Thursday 4 November 2010
Christmas (Noël) Saturday 18 December 2010
Monday 3 January 2011
Winter Half Term (Hiver)Saturday 12 February 2011
Monday 28 February 2011
Easter (Printemps) Saturday 9 April 2011
Monday 26 April 2011

I am all about some paid vacations! And health care. We might just have to move to France someday.

2 comments:

  1. So happy you have a blog! I was really excited about this vacavces stuff, too. Assistant life is great (I only worked about 5 hours a week!).... though I should warn you that I don't know anyone who actually got their health insurance to work... I JUST (as in august) got contacted by the government saying they recieved my dossier (which I sent in September 2009). UNBELIEVEABLE! France can be stubborn... can't wait to read all the kinds of things you go through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I can't believe it took that long. That's a little disappointing. Oh well, it'll be an adventure. :)

    ReplyDelete